Re: [LCA2011-Chat] Some Anti-Harassment Policies considered harmful

From: David Zanetti <dave2_at_wetstring.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 11:00:13 +1300

On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 11:07 -0500, Theodore Tso wrote:
> Whether the women involved called it rape (73% or not)

Wow.

As someone who has witnessed a sexual assault at a previous LCA, I have
only one thing to say about your post.

You appear to be an apologist for rapists and have the view "she had it
coming". Such people I believe are a danger to the safety of others at
the conference, and should be banned from ever attending.

I certainly won't be attending any future LCA with anything less than
the safety of *all* participants as the number one priority.

--
David Zanetti <dave2_at_wetstring.net>
http://hairy.geek.nz/