[LCA2011-Chat] For the archives (was: Re: Some Anti-Harassment Policies considered harmful)

From: Tim Serong <tserong>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 01:38:01 -0700

Russell, thank you for your email. I'm forgoing comment, because I am
in more-or-less complete agreement with you (saying +1 adds little to
the discussion) but I did just want to mention one small thing...

On 1/31/2011 at 06:13 PM, Russell Stuart <russell-lca at stuart.id.au> wrote:
> When I first read the proposed Geek Feminism Anti-Harassment policy I
> was two minds about it. On the one hand it was performing an important
> task in keeping the Norin / Florian incident fresh in our minds.

...the Florian mentioned above is *not* the Florian who was at LCA, and
who has posted once or twice on another thread here on this topic.

Just sayin', just in case...

Regards,

Tim