Re: [LCA2011-Chat] Some Anti-Harassment Policies considered harmful

From: Brian May <brian_at_microcomaustralia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 20:12:46 +1100

On 3 February 2011 14:28, Anthony Towns <aj_at_erisian.com.au> wrote:
> (If people wish to make suggestions on wording for terms and
> conditions for future LCAs or other LA events, I'm sure the LA council
> and LCA2012 organising team will be happy to take feedback directly;
> and I know I've seen the Geek Feminism folks soliciting feedback)

+1

Somebody started this discussion by saying this is a bug in the
wording of the terms and conditions, however like any bug report it
needs to go to the right place for it to get fixed.

I don't think this forum is the right place for such bug reports...
--
Brian May <brian_at_microcomaustralia.com.au>